Managed IT Security
• Firewall configuration
• Network security
• Patch management
• Antivirus measures
• Web filtering
• Application security
• Data loss prevention
• Threat detection and modelling
Connect With Experts
Our managed IT security services employ best practices to keep your network and infrastructure secure. We provide management and monitoring of your entire IT environment security systems to detect and deter threats on a continual basis.
IT Security Services Benefits
– Uninterrupted Productivity
Security events often result in downtime, resulting in lost productivity when your systems are not available. When these occurrences are proactively mitigated, the increased availability leads to greater performance.
– Reduced Costs
Without the need for full-time IT security personnel, you can reduce your staffing costs.
– Latest Security Measures
We can provide you with the most up to date security measures designed to combat threats to your IT environment. Staying ahead of the curve is the best way to avoid potential security issues.
– Efficient Use of Your Resources
Our security services mean that your IT staff can make more effective use of their time, focusing on areas of growth and performance instead of spending time concerned with security monitoring.
– Reduced Risk
By identifying vulnerabilities in your system and the level of risk to your company you can strategically shore up security.
– Certified Advice
Our IT security team is experienced and has industry standard certifications.
– Security Monitoring, Information and Event Management
Effectively monitor the security of IT environments to identify, analyze and respond to potential security threats in time;
Let's put security everywhere, so you can thrive in the face of uncertainty
Align your security strategy with your business
Building a custom security plan that is both industry-specific and aligned to your security maturity demands a partner with the expertise and resources to help you remotely or onsite. The Techimo Security Strategy and Risk services team is that trusted resource.
Protect your digital assets, users and data
To help you build a foundation of trust in your interactions, you should enable the right user to have the right access to the right data. Techimo Security Digital Trust solutions can help.
Manage your defenses against growing threats
When every second counts, you need a unified defense to identify, orchestrate and automate your response to threats. Techimo Security Threat Management solutions help you thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty.
Modernize your security with an open, multicloud strategy
To protect your hybrid multicloud infrastructure in a world of complexity, you need to ensure the workload is secure, from processes to technologies. Techimo Security can help confidently secure your hybrid multicloud enterprise.
Identity and Access Management
With path-breaking advancements in technology such as M2M communication, BYOD and Internet of Things, productivity has grown manifold. However, it has exposed organizations to innumerable threats – both external and internal. This evolved landscape demands an effective identity and access management procedure that lets a business take complete advantage of technology while safeguarding its assets from unwanted exposure and meeting regulatory requirements.
Techimo offers the following IAM transformation services:
- Transformation Services– access management platform, identity administration platform, directory services platform
- Productised Services– JML process components, provisioning and single sign on, resource access request, self-service component, privileged user password management
- Managed Services– 24/7 management & proactive monitoring, incident management, monthly reporting & analysis
Cyber and Infrastructure Security
Cyber security is one of the greatest challenges of our times. SME’s need effective cyber security solutions to monitor and provide real-time visibility on a myriad of business applications, systems, networks and databases. This is exactly what Techimo offers with advanced IT security services.
We provide end-to-end cyber security solutions covering the following:
- Advanced malware protection
- Data centre & perimeter protection
- Network risk assessment
- Security monitoring and management services (SIEM & SOC)
- Host & end point security
- Cloud & virtualization security
- Security device management
- Mobile security
Security assurance is the foundation enterprises need to build for determining trustworthiness of features, practices, processes, procedures and architecture of the information system. Security assurance services assist clients across a wide range of industry verticals in determining the compliance level of the technical security controls with applicable regulations, legislative and standard requirements such as PCI DSS, UK DPA, HIPAA and ISO 27001.
Technical security assessments comprise vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of all the system components that include business applications, databases, secure network perimeters, systems and network infrastructure, mobility solutions and virtualized cloud environments for global client base.
Governance, Risk & Compliance
Due to the increasing dependence on a digitally enhanced infrastructure, CIOs face a unique challenge of striking the right balance between protection and privacy, growth and progress. We at Techimo, have the experience and expertise to help our customers build an information security risk office (IS/RO) using IT security solutions, or transform any existing IS/RO offices that might be working in silos or on fragmented/ad-hoc requirements today.
- Process– Policy and procedure definition, gap analysis, re-base lining, risk assessment framework setup, ITSM, metrics, KPI’s periodic audits, exec reports
- People– ISMS awareness, rollout roles and responsibilities, 3rd party security assessments, contractual compliance, access reviews privileged user compliance
- Data– Data governance, ownership, classification, labelling, data risk assessment, cross border protection, data protection act, Pll compliance
- Infrastructure– Security baseline (standards, patches, and security configuration), IT risk assessment, Risk mitigation, Security configuration & compliance, SLA’s service delivery
- Applications– SLA’s, CIA assessments, service delivery, application risk management, access reviews, SDLC, ITSM